- "Articulating Your Internal Reality" [podcast interview]
- "Can behavioral science help us be better with our money?" [podcast interview]
- "Change Maker: Rafael Batista nudging for good in banking" [link]
- "How CommBank nudges customers to do better" [paywall link]
- "HBS Case Study- Commonwealth Bank of Austalia: Unbanklike Experimentation" [paywall link]
- "A Strong Sense of Scepticism, A Deep Curiosity About the World" [link]
Currently, I'm working on three main projects that focus on financial decision-making and communication. The first explores why people simultaneously carry high-interest revolving debt and cash in their savings and checking accounts. The second project looks at the common struggle of not being able to express exactly what we mean. My third project is about figuring out what makes a message effective and in the process we come up with a method of discovering insights using both machine learning and basic human psychology. I also have one published paper that examines self-other differences in the way we evaluate wealth.